Tuesday, March 15, 2005

What??? Another nap? Woohoo!!!

Okay, I have a few seconds so here goes...

Things I love about Jacob:
  • I love that he sleeps with both arms above his head.
  • I love how his fingers wiggle when he's sleeping, and when I'm holding him it feels like...well, like little fingers wiggling against my skin, so soft and gentle.
  • I love how he grunts in his sleep and his little tiny rapid snores.
  • I love how his hair feels against my cheek when I rub my face on his head.
  • I love his soft feet, and his tiny straight toes.
  • I love that he has my nose.
  • I love the weight of him on my chest.
  • I love to watch him sleep, especially with daddy. (That's enough to make me cry!)
  • I love that today, on my birthday, I have the one gift I always wanted, my son.

Okay...he's about to wake up!

.

1 Comments:

At 3/20/2005 8:01 PM, Blogger simzgirl said...

That is the sweetest picture I have ever seen! You are SO lucky!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home