Wednesday, March 16, 2005

My poor baby boy...

Jacob has had a hard time today. I finally gave in and called the doctor at 4:30 pm. Jacob projectile vomited and I thought it was time to get more specific attention for him. We are pretty sure that it's still just acid reflux, but we have an appointment at 10 am tomorrow to get confirmation. The Zantac he was prescribed doesn't seem to be working all that well. Maybe we can get a different prescription.
He seems to have to settings; sleep and scream. That just doesn't seem right. We are trying a pacifier right now and it seems to be helping. But he shouldn't be so uncomfortable that all he does is cry. My poor baby boy... It just breaks my heart.
I'm exhausted. I was on Jacob duty last night. He didn't do to bad. But I had to pump and feed and that just took such a long time. I breastfed him a lot today just to avoid pumping. That and he wouldn't let me put him down. He was having a needy day today. I just keep praying. And I sing to him all the time. I don't think I've even come close to making up the same song twice! It's pretty sad I don't really know any lullabies.
I'm beat...thank goodness Phil has Jacob duty tonight...

1 Comments:

At 3/20/2005 8:03 PM, Blogger simzgirl said...

Don't worry. You will make it through all this. I hope he starts feeling better soon!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home