Saturday, March 19, 2005

He's getting so big!

Jacob is hanging out in his swing. He's awake, but not crying, which is such a relief. Phil had Jacob duty last night and I got to sleep in until 8:45! Granted, I had to pump a couple times during the night, but other than that I got some great sleep.
A really nice neighbor, Lori, brought us Subway for lunch. Then she held Jacob for a while and he fell asleep. We've got some great friends!
I took a great picture of Jacob for Easter. He is so cute! I can't believe that he is almost a month old! Time just goes by so fast. We got his hospital pictures in the mail today. He's got huge hands. He'll be able to do a 7 fret stretch just like his daddy (guitar lingo).
It's getting easier to get things done...not saying that it's easy by any means...just easier. I did all the laundry yesterday. I've been shopping a couple times.
Uh oh...my little lover is waking up...gotta go...

1 Comments:

At 3/20/2005 8:05 PM, Blogger simzgirl said...

Awwww! My friend Carole calls pictures like this a "punch in the ovary" cause it totally make me wanna have a baby! So precious!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home