Monday, March 28, 2005

Bunny Boy

So I have been a slacker...I haven't had much time to post in the past week. Pop (Phil's dad) and Momma T came for a 5 day visit. Phil and I actually got 2 nights without Jacob duty. And Momma T, aka Granny, was thrilled to take over for the night.
Let's see...is there anything new going on...um... Oh, Jacob is getting more and more alert. He's staying awake a couple hours at a time and starting to smile and become more interactive. I will be so happy when he finally gets a schedule. I couldn't hardly put him down all day. He would fall asleep in my arms, I would try to put him down, and he would wake up 2 minutes later. I finally gave up at around 3:30 and laid down with him on my chest for 2 hours. He got a decent nap and I got a couple winks myself.
Yesterday was Easter. I sang a song with Phil's band at church for all 3 services. Since both of us were busy, we had to drop him off at the infant care. Phil was pretty proud of me for being able to leave Jacob for as long as I did, and with strangers. Jacob did really well. He was hardly fussy at all and he slept most of the time. Here's a picture of my bunny boy just before taking off for church. Ain't he cute???

1 Comments:

At 3/30/2005 3:07 PM, Blogger simzgirl said...

I absolutely LOVE the picture of him! So precious!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home