Friday, April 29, 2005

On the road again...

Phil and I are about to leave for a short trip in the RV. We are going to see my dad in Eugene. I wish it were under better circumstances. My grandma passed away a couple days ago. I wasn't close to her, and hadn't spoken to her in years. But he is having a hard time. I understand what it is like to lose a mother.
He gets to see his grandson again, which is good for both of them, and us too. We're a bit on the tired side. Jacob has not been feeling well, or so we surmise. He’s been really needy lately. I love my baby, but I really need a shower and lunch. Something other than crackers would be nice. The very fact that I am in the process of doing something else has awoken my precious baby. Gotta go…

1 Comments:

At 5/02/2005 10:37 AM, Blogger simzgirl said...

Oh no! I am so sorry about your grandma. That is horrible. I know it can be especially hard on your parents. Have a safe trip and we will see you next week.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home