Wednesday, April 06, 2005

I never do anything halfway...

We had a birthing class reunion on Sunday and almost all the families showed up. It was so cool seeing so many babies all at once. I took down names/numbers/emails from everyone so we could get a play/support group together. Could I leave it at a simple email to the new mommies? No!!! I had to build a whole website! So far, I've got the home, contacts, calendar, and photos pages with plans to add another page soon for helpful links. I'm such a dork...and a geek to boot! (ok..that was unintentional...hehehe).
Jacob is swinging away quietly...so what am I doing? Pumping, eating lunch, and writing this blog...all at the same time! I am getting quite good at this multitasking thing. Hey, can someone please pass the salt? I'm kinda stuck here.
Oh no! As expected, 5 minutes into pumping, Jacob decides he doesn't like his swing anymore. Gotta go!

2 Comments:

At 4/06/2005 4:28 PM, Blogger simzgirl said...

You are quite the go-getter these days. Turning into Super Mom!!

 
At 4/06/2005 5:50 PM, Blogger Chelle said...

Nah...I'd be a Super Mom if I could figure out how to get in a shower!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home