Friday, April 08, 2005

Swing Baby!

So I had my 6 week checkup with the ob/gyn today. All is well and healing "beautifully". Jacob wasn't too happy about being stuck in his car seat...but he survived. I won't see the doctor again for another year.
Can you believe it's been 6 weeks? And I still don't miss being pregnant! (For those of you who were wondering) And I don't plan on having another baby any time soon. Jacob is a handful as is! He is having more and more happy moments.



Here he is swinging away, happily cooing at the mirror in the mobile and one of his favorite bears I hung. It's amazing watching his daily transformation from sleepy newborn to interactive infant. 6 more weeks and he'll be really fun! But every day is a day of discovery, for both of us. I may not feel like it most of the time (especially after I've been up for 22 hours because Jacob decided that he wanted to be fussy at 3:30 am), but I am truly blessed. He is a beautiful baby and I love him with all my heart!

1 Comments:

At 4/11/2005 9:51 AM, Blogger simzgirl said...

Oh I can't wait to see him tonight! I am sure he has doubled in size since I saw him last. Ohhh how I love babies!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home