Monday, May 02, 2005

Sick baby and the Ants go marching in

Jacob is sick. He got a cold from his daddy. The assistant at the pediatrician's office said not to give him medicine. The only thing we can use is saline nose spray, the snot sucker, and the humidifier. He's not a happy baby. And that pretty much makes me not a happy mommy.
I would have pictures of a visit to my brother's from yesterday but the camera is locked in my car, along with my keys...
We have ants again! They are coming out through the outlet between the couches. Imagine my dismay when I had to kill three ants while breastfeeding my son. Not happy! I have a contract with Terminix and put in another call. Ever since it started warming up, we've had ant problems...again... This is the third time since Jacob was born that I've had to call them out.
When Phil gets home, I'll liberate my camera and post the pics. Gotta go suck some snot!

1 Comments:

At 5/03/2005 10:30 AM, Blogger simzgirl said...

Ewww. That is no good. Sick baby AND ants! Sorry hun.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home