Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Happy Anniversary

3 years ago today, Phil and I were married. I still can't believe it's been 3 years already! I guess time does fly when you are having fun...Loverrr, you still are the love of my life.
Phil just had to know what the 3rd anniversary gift was so he could get me the traditional present. It's leather. So he got me some! He gave me a leather jacket...a really really nice one.
Last night, my best friend came over and babysat Jacob so we could go out. We went to the movies and saw The Brother's Grimm. It was our second date since having Jacob. We really need to set up a date night, at least once a month.
I really can't believe how much things have changed since having Jacob, but I wouldn't change a thing.
I love my husband. I love my son. I am truly happy...



And I should really share with you the pictures I had done with Jacob for Phil. I have been waiting until I could give him his present, and now I can show them to you. So here they are:

And my favorite...

2 Comments:

At 8/31/2005 3:54 PM, Blogger simzgirl said...

Happy Anniversary!! We are 3 weeks away from our 3rd anniversary too.

Oh and I love the pictures. I agree with you on the best one. TOO cute!

 
At 9/03/2005 3:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversay guys! Can't believe it's been three years...Remember the bees?? What a wonderful, beautiful day that was. Wouldn't have missed it for the world. Love you guys, Mom and Dave

 

Post a Comment

<< Home