Tuesday, August 16, 2005

2-fer-1 posts

I just had to post an update...
We went to the Mommy & Me group today and I got to weigh Jacob. He's 15 lbs 6 oz!!! Now of course I have to admit that I weighed him twice. The first time he was 15 lbs2 oz and then he ate. But I justify this by noting that he had a significant blowout before we got there. And I also have to say that my little man likes to show off at these things. Do you know what he did? Crawled! Yes, that's right...he crawled!
We also learned that he can have avocado, so we just tried that for dinner. He was skeptical at first, but he likes it!
t m 'juyhjjjjjjjnbnygcyb cxz4tcdfh (Jacob typed that...baby's first post?)

I'd better go before he eats my laptop...

1 Comments:

At 8/17/2005 9:54 AM, Blogger simzgirl said...

Watch out! Jacob is mobile! Yeah! I cannot wait to see him go. Not away, of course. But you know what I mean.

Oh and "baby's first post" is hysterical. Love it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home