Monday, May 09, 2005

Mommies Day

I just got to celebrate my first Mommies Day. I got a rose, a card, and a box of chocolates from Jacob via Daddy. Jacob was being cuddly and was generally in a good mood. But I think the best thing about yesterday was that it was the first time I got to be a part of it. I received cards from family and my best friend Jen brought me a gift. It was so wonderful to be able to say that this year I am finally a mommy.
Right now, my little man is asleep on my lap. Speaking of little man, check this out!


He holds his own weight up and has started trying to balance himself by sticking his arms out...and he's only 11 weeks old (as of tomorrow)!

Here's a picture of my niece Jaidah holding Jacob (from our visit a week ago).


From left to right: Kelsey, Hanah, Phil, & Jaidah.


This is just a picture comparison of me and Jaidah. This is why they call her my clone. She is just too adorable, isn't she? Hehehe...


Time to go...having company for dinner!

1 Comments:

At 5/10/2005 3:36 PM, Blogger simzgirl said...

Awwww. He is adorable. And, Internet, I can tell you that he really is THAT cute in person too. Thanks for having us over for dinner last night. It was a lot of fun!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home