Friday, September 16, 2005

Discovery

The past 2 days have been challenging, and strangely rewarding. Jacob keeps having fits in the car. He hates been buckled down. I am going to record the usual songs I sing to him to calm him down so I don't lose my voice. I would imagine that the presence of new teeth and the frustration of a cold is making things pretty hard on him. Yesterday, the little man discovered that if he took one of his cups over to the tile, he could make a new sound when he banged it. This at least kept him from reaching the cat food, which he desperately wants.



This morning, we were treated to a new babble. You won't believe your ears...or maybe you will...


Powered by Castpost

That's right...you heard him...he said "Mama muh." Uh huh...who's your mama? He really hasn't said "d" babbles yet, which is surprising. Of course I know he knows not what he babbles. But it's cute!

His car seat came today. We had to order it online because they don't sell this brand in the stores. Apparently it is too big? Whatever... Anyway, it is a Combi Victoria. It is the only brand that, while front facing, can be adjusted without having to redo the latch belt. All thanks go to my sister-in-law for the great car seat buying advice!

Since my little man loves him some avocado, I bought 10 on sale at Winco for 48ยข each! I just grind them up and freeze them in ice cube trays. You really can't beat that! I also got a sweet potato that I need to boil, grind, and freeze. Making fresh food is really satisfying. I feel like I'm doing a good thing. While grocery shopping, Jacob felt the need to pull his face to my using my hair, and then bit me on the nose. Those little teeth are sharp!

I need to go now. My loverrrr is home from church and we have an agreement: No computers after Jacob goes to bed. I think it's a good idea, even if I didn't think of it.

2 Comments:

At 9/19/2005 11:32 AM, Blogger simzgirl said...

Awww! Too cute! Love the video clips. They are the best!

 
At 9/19/2005 11:33 AM, Blogger simzgirl said...

Opps. Meant "audio" clips. :">

 

Post a Comment

<< Home