Friday, September 02, 2005

I just thought I would post pictures from today. Not a lot went on. Jacob spent most of the day being grumpy, but we really couldn't pin-point the problem (aside from the fact that he was tired).


Speaking of which...Jacob slept 7 hours straight last night!!! I wish he would have told us he was going to do that. We would have gone to bed early. The night before, he was up every hour. And he decided that 4 am was a good time to play. We can't figure out what the magic formula is to getting him to sleep, but we will keep trying. Maybe it was the avocado?


Jacob had fun going shopping with mommy today.

And then it was bath time! It's so nice that he actually smiles for the camera now. Come on baby...smile for the flashy thing...

2 Comments:

At 9/03/2005 3:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

He's sooo cute. I could just eat him up! Want to hold and cuddle him...NOW !! Could you please just fly out to Florida for the weekend? We'll pick you up from the airport, no need to rent a car for just a weekend!

 
At 9/07/2005 9:45 AM, Blogger simzgirl said...

I LOVE the smile in the grocery store. I think its the best one yet.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home