Sunday, September 18, 2005

Out of order

Well folks...my laptop is being shipped to HP tomorrow for repairs. My cd rom drive does not work and it is still under warranty. Unfortunately, I cant replace it myself (they won't let me). Because I won't have my laptop, chances are I won't get to post anything new until I get it back (hopefully Friday).
But just so you know, Jacob turns 7 months old on Thursday. We are getting pictures done on Wednesday. I have to figure out what cute outfit I want to put him in. That should be the only big thing happening this week. I'm pretty sure he won't be walking on his own, but he's gonna keep trying. And he shouldn't get any more teeth in until next month.
Man am I gonna miss my laptop...
I will try to at least check my emails, and maybe try to throw in a post, but we will see.
Until I see/post/email again...

2 Comments:

At 9/18/2005 10:13 PM, Blogger Doug said...

"my laptop is being shipped to HP tomorrow for repairs."

Good luck on that. I rarely ever see a vendor-repair of a laptop go right for regular consumers. Business support services are usually great from guys like HP, Dell, etc., but home-user stuff is really a crap-shoot.

Hopefully, when you got the laptop, you had a 3+ year warranty on it. That helps immensely with laptops.

Anyhow, good luck!

 
At 9/19/2005 11:33 AM, Blogger simzgirl said...

Well we will miss you while you are gone! Check back soon!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home