Sunday, October 23, 2005

8 months and the Cutest Thing You've Ever Seen!

Can you believe Jacob is 8 months old already? He had a lot of pictures taken at Sears and they were all so cute it was almost impossible to choose. Here is the one I picked:

Picking this picture was no easy task. I mean, look at this one:


Yes, those are daddy's boots and hat. He just keeps growing so fast!

Oh, and here is the cutest thing you've ever seen...trust me...


Powered by Castpost

What am I gonna do with him? Dress him up and go trick or treating of course!

3 Comments:

At 10/23/2005 7:51 PM, Blogger simzgirl said...

I love it! That is just so perfect!

 
At 10/23/2005 8:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hollywood, here he comes!

 
At 10/23/2005 10:00 PM, Blogger steve said...

cutie!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home